Warm Bamboo Massage
Originally from Asia and gaining popularity in the UK, this new therapy is wonderful to have if you like deep tissue work. It will leaves you feeling relaxed and energised and with a sense that your muscles have been stretched, warmed and elongated.
Warm bamboo massage uses solid bamboo sticks of different lengths and diameters to massage the body. The sticks are gently warmed and applied to give deep and long massage strokes to break down tension and stretch tight muscles.
This treatment especially works well for runners and cyclists experiencing tightness in their legs and feet. It is also of great benefit to anyone suffering from shortened muscles due to postural imbalances.
Warm bamboo massage is a unique new way to relax tight muscles and release stress and tension and improve sports performance.
The warmth of the bamboo is a big factor in the effectiveness of this massage. The heat allows deeper tissue penetration, meaning the therapist can get to the toughest of knots. What’s more, bamboo massage is thought to be helpful in treating all sorts of muscular injuries, aches and pains, and can even benefit people who suffer from multiple sclerosis or fibromyalgia.
Is this the best therapy for you ?
- Increases circulation due to more surface contact
- More pressure can be evenly administered to the client’s body
- Pressure is effectively maintained for longer periods of time
- More effective work can be done in a shorter amount of time
- The warmth from the bamboo aids in relaxation.
- Delivers an incredible sensation of relaxation and calm
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Relieves muscular tension
- Aids in Lymphatic circulation
- Benefits clients both physically and emotionally
Is a massage bed required for this treatment ? YES