Thai Hand & Foot Massage
Thai hand and foot massage originated in Thailand and it is believed that is has been practised for around 2500 years.
This is a very firm, refreshing, revitalising and detoxing massage that provides many health benefits. This form of massage incorporates aspects of reflexology, acupressure, shiatsu, ayuverda, yoga, traditional massage and lymphatic drainage.
Ancient Thai foot massage (Nuad Pan Boran) is a holistic healing technique that provides relaxation, balance in the body’s various systems, and healthy blood circulation. It is known as a therapy to foster general good health and mental serenity. Crystals of calcium and uric acid (toxic wastes) that have built up are dispersed.
Is this the best therapy for you?
Here are some reasons why a really good, regular foot massage can be of benefit to you and help give relief to following conditions.
- Reduces stress
- Assists relaxation
- Improves blood circulation
- Detoxification and strengthening of the immune system
- Improves circulation in the legs and feet
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Boosts immune system & encourages physical healing
- Helps to increase oxygen in the body
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind
- Back and other chronic pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- High blood pressure
- Sleep disorders
- Kidney and digestive problems